Massage therapy is one of the oldest methods of healing, dating back to the 4th century B.C. Today, massage therapy affects all body systems, including the circulatory, muscular, fascial, immune and nervous system.
This proactive treatment embraces a drug-free, non-invasive, and preventative approach to restoring and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Massage therapy continues to promote the body's natural ability to heal itself through a wide range of techniques.
Benefits of Massage Theapy
- Relaxes body and mind
- Relieves chronic pain
- Loosens contracted and shortened muscles
- Stimulates weak muscles
- Reduces swelling, facilitates movement, especially during rehabilitation
- Increases productivity and energy
- Helps the body repair damaged tissues
- Promotes more restful sleep
- Increases range of motion
Registered Massage Therapy is offered by Michael Moore, RMT.
Massage Therapy Hours
|Monday||10am - 12pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 4pm|
|Thursday||10am - 6pm|